Magic Link Settings
Magic Link - Setup
- Marker id: (input) The name of the Magellan or MagicGellan Marker. NOTE: Setting this blank removes Magellan functionality
- Compensate Height?: (checkbox) Compensates the Magellan destination position by the height of this link. This is only needed in special circumstances where the arrival point from this link does not match that when clicked from another Magellan menu stack
- Info: Ensure dropzone content contains no links. Set buttons to Type: Button not Link etc.
Magic Marker Settings
- Marker id: (input) The name of the marker that is referenced from the Sticky Nav stack
- Menu Text: (input) The Text that will appear in the MagicGellan Menu for this marker when in Auto mode. This is optional and has no effect if this magic marker is used with a Foundation Magellan or Topbar stack
- Marker Offset: (number) Controls the magellan arrival offset position. Use this to adjust the arrival up or down to suit
- Default: 0
- Min Value: -600
- Max Value: 600
- Units: (select) The units of measurement for the marker offset
- Default: Rem
- Possible Values:
- Hide menu when active?: (checkbox) Hide the menu when this section is active
- Wrap Content?: (checkbox) Add your content to the Magic Marker section drop zone to help keep your content organised
- Collapse in Edit?: (checkbox) Collapses the content in edit mode but leaves the marker ID visible.
- Enable: When Wrap Content? is set to true
- Default: false
- Show Marker in Preview?: (checkbox) Shows the maker position in preview mode to aid offset alignment. This is not present when Published.
- Color: (color) The color of the preview mode marker
- Enable: When Show Marker in Preview? is set to true
- Default: #FF0000